Executive Dean, Health Faculty
Good education connects big picture thinking to action on the ground. It brings people together to ask tough questions, uncover answers and create opportunities.
Kath has been connecting people, ideas and practice in the education, health and government sectors for almost thirty years.
She has built a career as an innovative leader with integrity - from her first job as a nurse, through to her recent role as Dean (VET College), Victoria University.
She’s made an impact in remote NT indigenous communities, in Melbourne’s western region and in international markets.
Kath is a people person who builds trust to get things moving. She harnesses policy and practice to lead strategic education initiatives and deliver quality programs and services.
Excellence is not a buzzword for Kath. It’s at the core of everything she does and inspires others to do.
A Master of Education tops Kath’s list of qualifications and complements her experience, including published research and policy work.
- Master of Education (Adult Education)
- Graduate Diploma of Community Development and Management
- Graduate Certificate of Leadership (Education and Training)
- Graduate Certificate of Education and Training
- Graduate Certificate of Clinical Issues in Aged Care
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management