Get involved through JNI – many of our students take part in exciting events
JNI maintains strong connections and working relationships with the Australian counselling, community services and psychotherapy industries. This gives organisations in these fields the chance to connect with their industry’s upcoming generation of employees and standout students.
How your organisation will benefit:
- Access qualified graduates and a professional body of students with hands-on experience who are eager to work
- All students and graduates receive high-quality training that reflects JNI’s excellent reputation
- No recruitment or agency fees are required to connect with our students and graduates
- Opportunity to raise your company profile with the next generation of management leaders
- Great brand exposure – promote your organisation at JNI open days, and sponsor scholarships and awards
- Be a guest speaker at JNI industry dinners and college events to talk about your brand
- Network with JNI alumni and teaching staff
We love having JNI interns – they all have different strengths, personalities and approaches. We are seeing positive changes as a result of counselling sessions and the client feedback reinforces this.
Regional Manager - Metro Job Centre Australia