Sat, 19 Jan 2019
Level 5, 235 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
1800 777 116
Start your meaningful career in Counselling or Community Services
Attend Open Day on 19 January 2019 to be inspired and see what it is like to study counselling or community services with us.
Explore our flexible study options with Torrens and long history of JNI an established, industry-leading health college in our network. Take a tour of our purpose-built campuses, labs and clinics, meet our incredible alumni, students and industry partners, and experience life as a student for the day!
If you are looking to change your career or start a path to a meaningful one we are here to support you. By studying with us, you will gain hands on practical experience, access to valuable industry connections and learn evidence-based skills. You’ll also get your very own Success Coach mentor, to ensure you succeed in your studies and career!
See for yourself at Open Day - family and friends welcome!
- Meet Students, Alumni, Academics & Industry Experts
- Tour our campuses, labs and clinics
- Join an interactive workshop in Counselling with our expert industry experienced lecturers to get a real insight into the profession.
- Speak to Course and Career Advisers about online options, entry requirements, FEE-HELP, pathways, more
- Get advice about career prospects and industry
- Get help with your enrolment or application - do your application on-site in 15 minutes!
- Includes access to complimentary interactive course-info sessions, hands-on workshops, live demos, clinic and campus tours.